What's new

Winter evening

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
evening-2.jpg


Brief late afternoon sunlight on the fields behind our house
​
 
Excellent shot; was this not among the other series you posted earlier?

Regards :D
 
Same view - for the last 35 years . . Evening and not morning
 
How I like those photos that show us your view from your garden across to Ely Cathedral! I ought to have collected them all... I didn't, of course. But the view is always the same - on the one hand - and always different again, on the other! I like that aspect!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom