What's new

Winter Falls 1 & 2

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The falls are raging today, and we got an unexpected snow flurrie, so since I've seen, and shot 1000's of pictures of the falls, I dont think I've ever seen one with the snow/fog so thick... Took off of work and shot a couple.. Processed with diff temp, as the first one, I used a cooler tone as it was cold and I was getting hit with a combination of rain and snow.. The 2nd one I processed a little warmer - not because it was actually warmer, but it has the greenery and it really did stop snowing for a short time....

Anyway ........................... The Falls..

5601104896_0dc9e4d297_b.jpg


5601109102_d6b3cd004c_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom