What's new

Winter Haze

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I come forth to ask a question. I would like to know your opinion on whether to keep the bit of colour at the bottom? As I do not know how to remove it and would have to learn without destroying the image, I was just wondering will it be worth doing?




Thankyou and also please tell me if you like the photo or not. :mrgreen:
 
My personal opinion: How dare you think removing that? :lol:

It adds to its beauty; that is Mother nature's Bless on you ; so keep it up
 
Crop out the bottom portion of the photo, it does nothing for the image.
 
Crop out the bottom portion of the photo, it does nothing for the image.

My personal opinion: How dare you think removing that? :lol:

It adds to its beauty; that is Mother nature's Bless on you ; so keep it up

I have gone somewhere in between, cropped the bottom but still kept the 'prism stain' as I have heard it called.

DSC053272.jpg
 
you should crop it out. its distrating and adds nothing to the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom