I Ilyon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Republique of Belarus Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2009 #1 Winter in Finland by photographer Karil. View all gallery here.
Z zeto88 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2009 #2 Did the camera need to be weather proofed?
T TommyF TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location North Port, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2009 #3 That is a great question. I know when I had my Canon Rebel 2000 in Alaska (stationed there for 8 years) the environment definitely affected the camera and especially the glass. It could be different with DSLRs now a days though.
That is a great question. I know when I had my Canon Rebel 2000 in Alaska (stationed there for 8 years) the environment definitely affected the camera and especially the glass. It could be different with DSLRs now a days though.
Z zeto88 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 24, 2009 #4 I'm not aloud to take my D90 to the beach without a water/sand proof bag. I wouldn't let myself! Underwater Waterproof Case For Nikon D80 D90 D200 D300 - eBay Other Bags, Bags, Cases, Straps, Photographic Accessories, Cameras. (end time 17-Jan-10 16:24:53 AEDST)
I'm not aloud to take my D90 to the beach without a water/sand proof bag. I wouldn't let myself! Underwater Waterproof Case For Nikon D80 D90 D200 D300 - eBay Other Bags, Bags, Cases, Straps, Photographic Accessories, Cameras. (end time 17-Jan-10 16:24:53 AEDST)