What's new

Winter in Poland

I'm going to be different. I really like #2! Thanks for sharing. There isn't a lot of snow around Houston.
 
Winter in Poland very much looks like Winter in Germany right now, though we had a thaw during the day and much of the snow that was still attached to the trees in the morning has melted and fallen down. On plane areas, there is still some left, but it is very wet now. For tonight they forecast frost though, which means it will become very slippery on the roads!

Should I dare show my attempts to capture some "Winter in Germany" pics? I am so unsure about mine and actually am not happy with any of them. Oh well, maybe in 2006... so "next year".

I don't see why you should be unhappy with yours!
All I know is that and why I am unhappy with mine...
 
Wow mentos, #1 is superb! I like the postprocess a lot! Good work! That's a lot more winter than I've had in this supposedly cold country :(
 
Great shots. We are having the same looking weather here in Canada. I was just out with Raymond and Canoncan for a walk.

Cheers,

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom