Winter is heating up

AB: Absolutely beautiful!!

I've been shooting sunsets at the beach lately, and it looks like it'll be just a few more weeks until the lake is frozen over.

About 62 degrees F here today; nearly 70 tomorrow.
I love the south!! :D
Granted, I could be even warmer if I moved to Florida or the South Carolina lowcountry or something like that--but I love the fact that we do GET all the seasons here, even usually get some snow. But it doesn't last all that long--and our LAKES do NOT *freeze over.* That is TOO cold, when the lake freezes over!

That is one BIG lake! Awesome shot, yet again. Do you get paid for this, or what's your deal??
I sell some of my images, but this is just a hobby. The day I start getting commissioned to do it, it will stop being fun :)

Is that the dog from the never ending story?
Kind of :lmao:

About 62 degrees F here today; nearly 70 tomorrow.
I love the south!! :D
Granted, I could be even warmer if I moved to Florida or the South Carolina lowcountry or something like that--but I love the fact that we do GET all the seasons here, even usually get some snow. But it doesn't last all that long--and our LAKES do NOT *freeze over.* That is TOO cold, when the lake freezes over!
No need to feast in front of the poor, I say! :grumpy:

Wow! That sky!
I think (but am not sure) that the sky was "burning" like that because of the ice crystals in the air – see this thread.

Thanks all for your nice comments!

Awesome click.. frame it..

Most reactions

Back