Winter is here, blue tits

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are some more of them added at post 6 :).

blue_tit_04.jpg

blue_tit_03.jpg

blue_tit_05.jpg

tim

Last edited:
Great captures.
Really like nr.1:D
All of them are awsome,great details and colours.

Outstanding work. No's 1 and in particular 2 do it for me. Beautiful colours, exposure, soft light and the shallow DOF works very well. Uncluttered backgrounds are something that is forgotten about all too often.

Many thanks, it was an over cast day so it had to be very wide apperture. I like 1 and 2 best too, definatly nicer than the one looking away and better than a brick wall as a background.

There is something a bit worrying about them, to me they look like they have been stuffed. You know there is something a bit like those nasty contorted dead foxes, perhaps it is the eyes? I am not sure what does it but it is a bit disturbing.

tim

Beautiful tits! :)

Many thanks skiboarder. :) Hmnn, been trying to avoid that ;). O.K. technically these are great tits, but just seen an old comedy "duce gigalo [or something similar translated from danish]" and now when ever i look at blue tits i keep thinking of water snails. :confused:.

tim

Last edited:
Very lovely I like the soft feeling the wide aperture gives them..very nice work and a very pretty bird! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back