Winter Road...

Orlandoech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.orlandoech.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was driving tonight when I saw this cool road, so I stopped to take a pic. Mean while a few cars kept coming up/down the road, so I had to hurry and get a shot. Its not peftect, but I really like it though.

01.jpg

I think it's really neat. Great job on the exposure, too. I really like it.
The starring of the lights, adds to the photo. Very "enchanted" looking. I dono...that's just what came to me...lol

Great shot. Makes me homesick.

You did a very nice job in capturing this and the effects on the lights.

Seems like there is an odd color and the end of the road past the fourth light. Kind of magenta in color, right in the middle. Of course, it could be the eggnogg talking.

Its not peftect, but I really like it though.

Looks perfect to me!! But, I'm a beginner and haven't learned how to find the faults in almost every photo I see yet. I'm actually hoping I never get to where I do that. I want to learn more about photography to enjoy it even more, not less.

that is a really nice shot, it instantly communicates a feeling of being there....love the perspective and the exposure is good...there is some strange colouration in some areas of the image, I reckon make it a b&w.

This road and its lights would have made me stop and want to take a photo, too. Nice small aperture to create the star effect of the lights, which enhances the feeling of enchantment! Well done ... how long did you have to expose to get this?

It feels black and white, yet is the colour version as you got it out of the camera? The few areas of colour are more distracting now that helping the photo, so maybe a conversion should be on the agenda?

You did a very nice job in capturing this and the effects on the lights.

Seems like there is an odd color and the end of the road past the fourth light. Kind of magenta in color, right in the middle. Of course, it could be the eggnogg talking.

I didnt notice this till you pointed it out. It has been fixed. :thumbup:

Very nice picture! I feels like the road is leading to somewhere "magical". Very nice work!

Add my voice to the chorus of people who really like this shot! I love how my eye follows the road in, noticing the gates and fence and snow covered trees along the way. And I agree, there's something 'enchanting' about the picture/location. Thanks for sharing this one!

Most reactions

Back