spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 #1 I really liked how the clouds looked when I took this shot. All C&C welcome 1.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 #2 I think just a tad too dark to the right...maybe ease that up a bit and perhaps add a bit more dark to the left side (itsy-bitsy bit).
I think just a tad too dark to the right...maybe ease that up a bit and perhaps add a bit more dark to the left side (itsy-bitsy bit).
Parker219 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 27, 2012 Messages 2,288 Reaction score 661 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 #3 ^ I dont know, I kinda like the very dark right side, it shows the how bad that storm was. I think it is a great show how it is. Thanks for sharing!
^ I dont know, I kinda like the very dark right side, it shows the how bad that storm was. I think it is a great show how it is. Thanks for sharing!
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 #4 Nice shot and conversion. It could use just a bit more detail on the right, but, other than that, it is pretty good. WEsternGuy
Nice shot and conversion. It could use just a bit more detail on the right, but, other than that, it is pretty good. WEsternGuy
spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the comments everyone!