Winter Sunset

Brian L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brianlinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok guys and gals here are some photos. Its only two scenes taken in total but there are a few pics of the samething cause I was playing with exposer and need to know what looks good. Or how you think the pictures are. I am just a noob so help me out with some tips to. These were taken at a local park by me today. The sunset really opened up as I was taking pictures and the sun had this great beam shooting toward the sky. I think there cool. Let me know what you think guys and gals.

Pic 1

Picture1BrianL.jpg

Pic 2

Picture2BrianL.jpg

Pic 3

Picture3BrianL.jpg

Pic 4

Picture4BrianL.jpg

Pic 5

Picture5BrianL.jpg

Pic 6

Picture6BrianL.jpg

Pic 7

Picture7BrianL.jpg

Pic 8

Picture8BrianL.jpg

last one is my favorite, the clouds rolled just enough where the pink got almost all the way to the "front" of the picture. i would just say to crop out some of the snow covered grown, theres nothing too interesting there to look at.

Nice series Brian:

I can certainly relate to the location in your photos as I have a swamp with cattails not far from my home where I do a lot of my hiking.

wow! you caught a sun pillar!!!!!!!!

great colors too!

Thanks guys and gals for the input. Is that what they call it spiffy. I did not know what it was called but it looks sweet and I had the chance to capture it when I was out waiting to see what the sunset was going to that night. I think I will blow the last one up maybe a couple of them and frame them. Thanks again for the input.

Thanks guys and gals for the input. Is that what they call it spiffy. I did not know what it was called but it looks sweet and I had the chance to capture it when I was out waiting to see what the sunset was going to that night. I think I will blow the last one up maybe a couple of them and frame them. Thanks again for the input.

lol.

i think the colors in the first three are more interesting than the colors in the rest. those oranges and yellows are much more rare to come by (at least around here) than pink. if you can, you should enhance the colors in the sky in the first few which coincidentally is where your best sun pillar is located!

Ok thanks. I will play with some of the pics in photo shop. The last few weeks here in michigan we have been having sunsets like this. It has been very cloudy and snowing. At sunset the clouds start to clear as the sunsets and there have been some very nice sunsets.

nice :)

everyone is having winter, but i am having rain :(

Most reactions

Back