Dionysus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 454 Reaction score 2 Location Newfield, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 8, 2009 #1
T Talonted90 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Owings Mills, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 8, 2009 #2 Nice shot but I am curious as to what the original photos looked like.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2009 #3 I like it. At first I thought it was too overdone, but the more I look at it I think it is fine how it is
I like it. At first I thought it was too overdone, but the more I look at it I think it is fine how it is
Dionysus TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 454 Reaction score 2 Location Newfield, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks...i try to not overprocess them, so i'm glad you came around to liking it.
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2009 #5 Nice. I like that you didn't overdo the HDR. Lovely sunset colours Maybe crop off a bit of the bottom?
Nice. I like that you didn't overdo the HDR. Lovely sunset colours Maybe crop off a bit of the bottom?