What's new

Winter Water Pump

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through some images that I took during the winter time and found this one. What do you think?

$DSC_2816.webp
 
Very nice!

I would mess around with a B&W conversion on this one. You could adjust the relative tonal values of the pump and sky any way you want due to the large difference in hue. It might be interesting either with a dark sky and middle gray pump or with a middle gray sky and a dark pump.
 
Here is one conversion I came up with. What do you think?

$DSC_2816_BW1.webp
 
If you had not said it was a water pump i dont think people would know thats what it was. Showing the the side profile of the pump would greatly help.
 
Not bad. Try making the sky darker and the pump lighter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom