Winter Wedding-Jeanine and Matt

Why didn't that post the photos?

Let's try again

Go to the picture you want to post and click all sizes. Then use the link NOT in the address bar but provided under the picture. Then insert that link in the tool for pics when writing a post. Was gonna do it for you but you have some kind of security enabled.

O.K. I figured it out - well, actually my tech support people helped (aka husband). Now, here are the pics.

2383204845_c5c927d5ed.jpg

2383206267_ab7aceaf00.jpg

2383207649_7750ed1f5a.jpg

2383208285_70e1b31b9a.jpg

2384038644_18a71362fd.jpg

2384039254_3f5493bc2d.jpg

2384040062_d92f994d5f.jpg

2383210531_3cca26060f.jpg

Her hand is a little red here. I'll work on that in PP. Welcome to a Utah wedding!!

Thanks JimmyO, I read yours literally seconds after I finished with my "people" :)

I like them all except the one with the bride sitting...the dresses never look right when the bride sits down.

Nice work overall.

hm well I'd watch your composition. there's a lot of negative space in your pictures. the one of her sitting and him standing could have been beautiful if the husband didn't look hunched over and awkward. maybe next time, ask him to kneel.

The last one is pretty good, I like that one :)

I agree with the brides dress never looking right sitting down, I've also found that the brides aren't usually very comfotable in their dresses when their sitting. Too tight, can't breathe, something pinching etc . . .

Someone needs to work on making a wedding dress more suitable for actually having a wedding DAY not a wedding minute.

Thanks for the input.

I understand the white space thing, but some of the architecture of the building almost demanded some wide shots. Don't worry, though, got plenty of close ups of b&g, I just thought these ones were a little out of the ordinary.

B&G haven't seen them yet, death in the family has prevented them from getting here sooner. They have their appointment scheduled for next week. I'm sure they'll be pleased!

hm well I'd watch your composition. there's a lot of negative space in your pictures. the one of her sitting and him standing could have been beautiful if the husband didn't look hunched over and awkward. maybe next time, ask him to kneel.

The last one is pretty good, I like that one :)

kneel in the snow in a tux??????? the snow was up to his ankles as it was. We FROZE! I do agree that he looks akward and maybe even overbearing compared to her??

We'll try squatting or something next time! We'll kneel in the spring/summer :wink:

Nice work. I would maybe tweek number six a bit and make it nice and level, also my fav.

I think they all look great but would straighten #6. Looks crooked to me. Good job overall though!

Most reactions

Back