What's new

Winter [wonder] land (2009-2010)

PeterParker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake District, Cumbria
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!
How has your winter been? There's been some amazing days out where I live in the Lake District. I thought I'd start a thread to put up some shots of what we've seen this winter. I've included my recent favourite.
Please feel free to post your own chilly spectacles so we can compare and contrast. It'd be great to see some shots from other places that haven't had the harsh cold we've had here in the UK as well (something to give us hope for the summer!).

DSC01296.jpg


Lake Windermere (sunrise)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom