Wintergator....

Didereaux

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Caught this young bull out Friday soaking some sun. Probably barely 8' but he was 'preparing'. ;)
7D__9210.jpg

Cool! Would like to see a colour version.

Cool! Would like to see a colour version.

really npt much different all the vegetation is washed out yellow/brown, and the gator is pretty much gray with slight yellowing under the jaw and throat area. Very bright sunny day which washed out almost everything....hence the easy conversion to BW. ;)

The rework of B&W is better.Good call IMO.

Thanks to you and Traveler. I've never seen a gator in it's natural habitat, so the color version gives me a better idea. Scary looking critters!

Thanks to you and Traveler. I've never seen a gator in it's natural habitat, so the color version gives me a better idea. Scary looking critters!
In their habitat? Okay here ya go ( and none were in any dammed zoo or pen either) ;)
mama and hatchlings (don't go near)
IMG_2350.jpg
IMG_4834.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG

Last edited:
They only time I ever seen a gator was In florida when I was a teen.If I recall the name we visited was silver springs where they had a glass bottom boat ride.We had to cross a walk bridge over a muddy looking river and in that river was filled with crocs just under the walk bridge looking up just waiting for any of us to fall over or the bridge to collapse.Once we got to the park and on the glass bottom boat is where I seen the gators along the river banks. The Crocs where way more scary then the gators.

Most reactions

Back