What's new

Winter's First Snowfall

The second photo of the clinging wet snow and the building is composed nicely. Maybe if you turn your clock ahead an hour warmer weather will return. :D
 
The second photo of the clinging wet snow and the building is composed nicely. Maybe if you turn your clock ahead an hour warmer weather will return. :D

Thanks, FanBoy. Does the Dof look okay? Not sure if I should have used a slightly smaller aperture.

We'll be turning the clocks forward again in spring, until then it's cold with dark mornings and evenings.
 
I like the first shot. Not because is about the snow, but it is very geometric with only straight lines dividing areas of monolithic textures in very perfect way. Well composed.
 
I like the first shot. Not because is about the snow, but it is very geometric with only straight lines dividing areas of monolithic textures in very perfect way. Well composed.

Thanks, Timor. This photo is really more about the shapes and lines than the snow, but I wasn't sure if it was strong enough to stand alone, which is why it got shot and posted under a theme.
 
#2 is pretty but I really like #1, it says it all and keeps me looking around piecing together the whole scene, including above. Nicely done :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom