Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the rarest sights here in winter (and it only happened in spring!):

marchcolours16.jpg

Taken on Tuesday morning at about 10:45h.
(By 12, most of the snow was gone again).

very, very nice, Corinna! It's like a pencil drawing. Is it DOF or the falling snow that makes the tree in the back more fuzzy? Either way; I like it. :thumbup:

pascal

That's falling snow. It was snowing madly when I took this photo and I really began to fear for the camera, so I quickly jumped back into the car after this (the snow was quite wet, what with the temperatures being a little above freezing point, actually).

Of those I took on that trip (and during that particular snow storm), I like this best because of it's resemblance with a drawing. :D

Did great Lafoto I like it,did you try it in B/W

Not yet, no.
Actually I was a little intrigued by the reduction of all the colours to WHITE and "a bit", so I dropped the idea of converting it. But I might try to do so - if only just for fun. :D

Just one other from the trip.
If Alison were still coming, she'd maybe recognise that tree of mine, I go photograph this one and the row of trees behind it quite often and already have quite a collection of photos of this very tree, only was it hardly to be seen in all the snow falling at the time (Tuesday morning at about 10:40h):

marchcolours13.jpg

The spots in the photo are not dirt on the sensor. They are snow flakes in the air :D.

I like the first shot, but the second is totally killer- If could make a suggestion on it though, crop off the dark part on the bottom. It's so dream-like without it.

As you wish ;)

marchcolours13crop.jpg

I created a lighter frame, too. My standard frame is actually too heavy for these, I think.

Nicely shot, Corinna! I agree that the trees and stalks in the first one look like they were sketched with a pencil...nice effect. I like the crop of the second shot, and the way the trees vanish off into the snow.

As you wish ;)

I created a lighter frame, too. My standard frame is actually too heavy for these, I think.

Oh yeah! Now that looks like a pencil drawing to me. The stuff I used to do when I was into it.

One of the rarest sights here in winter (and it only happened in spring!):
Yep, that's present-day northwestern Europe for you. Here it was mostly sleet instead of snow, but I wish I'd have taken more pictures anyway.

Very nice photos BTW. Do you have any more?

Mann, die sind toll! Ausdrucken... aber erst im Juli an die Wand hängen, wenn's richtig heiss und stickig ist.

Whoa! Was LP walking around with a bad case of dandriff agian?

Beautiful winter shots LaFoto! We need to see more and more of your pics (I rarely get the treat).

Most reactions

Back