PixelRabbit
A naughty little bunny...
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2011
- Messages
- 6,593
- Reaction score
- 3,719
- Location
- Ontario
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks MisheleMe too! lol
Thanks for the link Sharon, it's a new one for meI didn't really look around much before diving in with Wire Dude. I kinda wanted it to come from us to start instead of being influenced by someone else's work if that makes sense at all
![]()
Only ladies here?
You've done a great job, I had no idea this photo is yours, I saw this photo in my facebook news feed and thought Oh that's just some Stock Image shared for Illustration of your thoughts. But that photo is yours, awesome!
I still remember the lines too, it was something like, Wire dude trying to find his origins or something like that!![]()
it's probably why *I* have never tried doing any wire creations to photograph. I'm too familiar with his and I think I'd just be trying to carrying on in a similar vein.
Keep it up,these are cool!
Thanks Rotanimod and LayneaI <3 WD
Thanks IceCanAmAwesome,,, is the WD-40 years old,![]()
Great names Paul! He hasn't told me his name yet but he said he would show me so time will tellHey Judi, I've got a name for you: Slim. Or Twisty. But who knows, I've never met a wire with so much personality.
lol Now now Rick, lets eeeeease him into this, don't want to scare the little fella off right out of the gateFrom what I can see I don't think wire dude will be able to take the heat..![]()