Photos NOT OK to edit
X Pro-2
f/2
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

20171118-untitled-10-Edit.jpg

My first picture post...I am really loving the camera once I figured you can't set the aperture using the command dials...love it very retro...

I want to give a very big thank you to jcdeboever who was very gracious and was readily available to answer all of my pain in the ass questions regarding the aforementioned camera prior to my purchase.

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

X Pro-2
f/2
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

View attachment 149727

My first picture post...I am really loving the camera once I figured you can't set the aperture using the command dials...love it very retro...

I want to give a very big thank you to jcdeboever who was very gracious and was readily available to answer all of my pain in the ass questions regarding the aforementioned camera prior to my purchase.

Enezdez
Welcome to the club. Your welcome, no problem at all. Set up your Q menu. I am an Aperture ring guy but I shoot a lot of film cameras. Don't forget you can buy an adapter for your current Nikon glass, you may be surprised at the images & savings.

Nice image

X Pro-2
f/2
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

View attachment 149727

Enezdez
Welcome to the club. Your welcome, no problem at all. Set up your Q menu. I am an Aperture ring guy but I shoot a lot of film cameras. Don't forget you can buy an adapter for your current Nikon glass, you may be surprised at the images & savings.

Nice image
What? :aiwebs_016: I just learned to use the dial. :1219: Now I have to go back the the ring? :aiwebs_016: :BangHead:

:allteeth:

I was considering an XT1 to play with yesterday. Was fairly inexpensive for the body. But decided if I aqcuired a mirrorless, I would want something new.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back