Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am the 'official photographer' at the fancy fundraising event for the domestic violence shelter I work for...the event is tonight, and I'm a bit nervous as hell. (I thought I would be walking around taking pictures of things going on and all that, but they actually have a backdrop set up and people will be buying portraits from me, so that's my MAIN job, with a little bit of the walking around taking pics thrown in, too)

So....anyway...I'm NERVOUS! Wish me luck!

Hi, this is a great forum, I'm learning lots of new technique's. I like to hear everyon'e comments. I will be getting some of my pictures on here when I have a spare minute.
Good Luck Corry!!

Bonnie

The entire event was AMAZING. My pictures were a bit darker than I had hoped (the flash I borrowed didn't work out so well) but not toooo bad. Good enough that the photographees were perfectly happy with them.

I got to hang out with the 'stars' tonight! It was awesome! 'Garth', 'Toby', 'Shania', and the members of Smoking Gun are all really nice people! But my favorite person was thier manager, Timothy. I tried to shyly flirt my ass off all night, but I didn't have my number asked for, so I guess I failed. :p And unfortunately, I'll probably never see him again. Oooooh well.

More later. I'm tired!

Upon inspection of photos, I didn't get a phone number request, because Mr. Hot Manager is wearing a wedding band. DAMMIT!

Every guy that catches my eye lately is either married or gay! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back