Witch one?

I really don't care about the movie mode anyway I have a video camera, so my pick will be a used D300.
I know I'm full of Q's but I was wondering what about Cameta camera? I have been reading reviews and most all of them are good and most of the bad ones and about how long it took to get something.
I saw a really good deal from them on ebay for a demo D300 with 18-55 and 55-200 VR lens and some other acc for $1439.95.
I was just wondering

I personally used the 18-55VR lens, and I wasn't too impressed with it. It's not a bad lens by any means, it just didn't (for me) perform better than the normal walk around lens I have the Sigma 24-60 F/2.8. They have a demo unit for 1220 (shipping included), and you could score a 24-60 for about the same cost. Of course you would be left without a telephoto, but depending on where you live, you can find those 55-200 VR's all the time (or grab an older 70-210 which is a better performer).

Options, options, options.

Is that at cameta?

Here it is. Also be aware that that camera includes a one year warranty. I have had my Cameta branded D300 since August, and have had no problems whatsoever with it. It was a "demo" unit and had all of 200 shutter actuations on it.

Most reactions

Back