What's new

With these 3 pictures I can HDR too.

Damndirtyape

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Location
Edmonds, Wa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My research area right before a storm...

$IMG_0757_8_9_tonemappedweb.webp
$After-the-Snow-Storm.webp
And after...

$IMG_0448_49_50_tonemappedweb.webp
Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

Paul Allen's museum has a lot of cool stuff to photograph and they let you to boot...
$IMG_3248n_49d_50l_tonemapped.webp
$IMG_3206_7_8_tonemappedweb.webp
$IMG_3272_3_4_tonemappedweb.webp

So every one of these were made with a small Canon G12, using auto over and under. The three images were run through Photomatrix.

What can you do with three images?
 
How so? Do you mean the images need to be smarter than the ones I posted or are you talking about something else.
 
Thanks. But I would think it could affect non-point and shoot cameras as well, like the sub 35 sensors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom