What's new

With work comes a time for Rest

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Being that I dont have my camera here I am posting some images I took while I did have my camera :( I miss it so much.

Let me know what you think.

With work comes a time for Rest
6589791657_59eee00680_b.jpg

Canon EOS REBEL T3i
0.002 sec (1/640)
f/8.0
55 mm
100

Camera
Exposure
Aperture
Focal Length
ISO Speed



Yup...No Bombs!

6589634151_2ae3f8b06d_b.jpg

Canon EOS REBEL T3i
0.025 sec (1/40)
f/11.0
39 mm
100

Camera
Exposure
Aperture
Focal Length
ISO Speed
 
The vignette on the 2nd adds good effect but it's too red. I think if it were more toward the same hue of the bricks it may look quite a bit better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom