Fred von den Berg

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
woman near pond - 1 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I really like this image. The detail that caught my eye was her reflection on the pond and then I started noticing other interesting compositional choices. The image is divided into an upper 2/3 with the steps and vegetation and a lower 1/3 with the pond and the reflection. The woman bridges two worlds, the real one above and the reflected one below. Also find the steps intriguing as I wonder where they lead and why she wants to get there. The b&w works really well, abstracting away unnecessary information. Very nicely done!

Perfect photo for BW

Thanks, Edsland.

I really like this image. The detail that caught my eye was her reflection on the pond and then I started noticing other interesting compositional choices. The image is divided into an upper 2/3 with the steps and vegetation and a lower 1/3 with the pond and the reflection. The woman bridges two worlds, the real one above and the reflected one below. Also find the steps intriguing as I wonder where they lead and why she wants to get there. The b&w works really well, abstracting away unnecessary information. Very nicely done!

Thanks, Texter. Appreciate your thoughts on the pic.

very nice B & W and reflection and composition

Some photos just sing and this is one of them. Very compelling

Some photos just sing and this is one of them. Very compelling

Thanks, Jon. It certainly seems to have struck a bit of a chord with so much positive feedback. Appreciate the comment.

Very Nice...

Most reactions

Back