Women...*sigh*

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
578268-facepalm1_super.jpg

WTF is up with you women? Fine and happy one minute, next time we see you, you're all upset about something. We ask why, and we either get: "Oh, nothing", "What makes you think something's wrong?", or a blank stare, silent treatment, etc. Why can't you women just come out with it? Why the damn headgames?? Rawr! Then when we get frustrated, you say we are acting like children!! :banghead:

Anything we say or do gets us in a deeper hole. If we DON'T say anything, we are still screwed. Anyone have a clue as to why this is?

I should just become a monk or live in a cave. Sick of it. Anyone else?

If you actually want to solve the problem then yes the living like a monk thing IS the only solution. Other than that you minimize the occurrences by picking the right woman and get used to it.

Anything we say or do gets us in a deeper hole. If we DON'T say anything, we are still screwed. Anyone have a clue as to why this is?

Absolutely...they enoy it. Think I'm kidding? You outta hear my wife talk to her cohorts.....:er: They will talk about it right in the open. They also call it "Poking the bear". Hey, after 17 years of marriage, it's all in good fun.

These are lovingly referred to as "***** games". It's like a bully on the playground....if something gets you upset, the bully is going to do it more. I ask "what's wrong" once, if I get "nothing", than it's nothing.....I do what I was doing. Men hate being twisted....women HATE being ignored even worse.

I'm not saying you should ignore a serious problem that could cost you your relationship/marriage, but the day-to-day games can be played back.

oh man. hi guys...

I used to do it. And mainly it was to see if the guy could realize what he did on his own. To see if he cared enough to realize he hurt my feelings. What girls need to realize is.. guys don't get their feelings hurt over the same stuff. Therefore, will not realize they have done something wrong if it's something that would not affect them.

Girls should communicate better. For real. If your mad about something.. say why... It will solve the problem much faster. Mind games suck. Be open, be honest, if you are mad state the problem, solve it and move on.

Short answer:
Women are crazy

Solution:
Don't bother to try to figure it out, or you'll go crazy too. Just smile and say, "yes dear" and you'll be ok.

I've found "yes dear" is also good for winding women up. Especially if you use it as a reply in public and repeatedly. Even better when it goes onto inane subjects.

Short answer:
Women are crazy

Solution:
Don't bother to try to figure it out, or you'll go crazy too. Just smile and say, "yes dear" and you'll be ok.

Truer words never spoken. I pretty much give up on women/relationships.

I've found that the less I care, the easier it becomes. And, surprisingly... the less you care the harder they try and the more they want you. It's like they can smell the challenge.

I'll tell my wife to knock it off and that I refuse to attempt to dissect why she's acting a certain way. Before I married her, I told her "If you're mad, tell me why. Don't think I'm going to figure it out and don't get mad when I stop asking what's wrong after you tell me it's nothing".

Thanks for the good input, all.

Tonight was the last headgame for me. What it boils down to is she is the typical f*cking woman. Full of baggage and living in the past, thinking all guys are sh*t. She's incapable of trusting me, talking openly, and being honest. All women are the same, in my book. Manipulators, lairs, cheats, and game players.

At 32 years old, still in good health (5' 5", 200lbs and 11%body fat), good sound of mind (I'd like to think), and young, I can say I'M DONE. Me and my camera, and my swords from now on. Sex is too over rated to keep anyone, and I'm sick of the damn drama. Every woman is like their own soap opera, and I don't have any tolerance for it.

I have been thinking of even joining a medival commune of sorts. One that needs some barbarian blood in it. Tired of being a damn door mat for women to wipe their crap off on.

Thanks for the info, but I'm worn thin on relationships or even having a woman as a friend. No, still straight, just...monk like. :meh:

This is why I never got married. I have done the living together thing and, it has served me well. I too have found the drama queens through life, when I do I leave and, add to it. I might as well keep them happy somehow. You just have to screen more as you get older.

I'll tell my wife to knock it off and that I refuse to attempt to dissect why she's acting a certain way. Before I married her, I told her "If you're mad, tell me why. Don't think I'm going to figure it out and don't get mad when I stop asking what's wrong after you tell me it's nothing".

:thumbup:

I wish I could remember were I saw (or heard) it, but the quote went something like this.....

"Come to me with a problem if you want it fixed....Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for."

Yep women are a pain. Of course they can be fun with the right lighting and a camera.

Most reactions

Back