Women who...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Where too much make-up. What's the deal with that?

It doesn't make you look prettier, it makes you look stupid. Reminicent of the Joker from Batman.

....that is all.

I couldn't agree more. But some of them seem to think it helps.
good luck changing their minds.

I believe its a self confidence thing, and agreed, its disgusting.

Rob said:
Would this be another of your annoying work colleagues by any chance?

No, a girl I walked past on the way back from the Camera Shop. I just put some pics in to be developed.

SWEET, BACE ACTUALLY TOOK SOME PICTURES!!!

I have a date tonight though, so you don't get to see them until tomorrow maybe.

I think they are just in a hurry, and put on their make-up like this:

makeupgun.jpg

Sad thing is, even with all the subtle (and not so subtle hints) those women still put in on like they're applying spackle. Just look at Tammy Faye Baker. She's walking proof that even the most obvious of hints don't make them change their ways. :lol:

*The only things in life you regret,
Are the risks that you didn't take. *

I like this quote. I'm going to steal it and use it as my sig on another forum. Just thought I'd let you know.

Never understood the whole overdone makeup thing myself. I've never worn any, but that's because my Mom didn't either and nobody showed me how! Our daughter is in trouble because I'm not very "feminine" in that regard!

Alison said:
Never understood the whole overdone makeup thing myself. I've never worn any, but that's because my Mom didn't either and nobody showed me how! Our daughter is in trouble because I'm not very "feminine" in that regard!
She'll be dragging you down the "pink aisle" before you know what hit you! :lol:

My sister in law is like that....she was a radiation physicist before she had kids (2 girls) and cannot understand how or why they turned into such girlies...it's funny! :D

i hate make up. And what's worse, dunno if you get it in america because you actually have sun. Is the way they have makeup that doesn't evwn match their skin colour, it's orange! And what's worse is when that does match their skin colour.

ha ha....ya, that two-tone look at the chin or neck line is really ridiculous. :lol:

They should ban make-up in clubs too.

Like if you meet a girl in a club and she looks hot, she's probably not the next morning. That's like date rape.

Most reactions

Back