Women

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20150502_02022-XL.jpg

Nice enough, but not as strong as your usual work.

Jake

i dunno. I like the corner being place on the third line. i like whatever it is on the left wall giving symmetry with the top of the door frame on the right. Whatever is on the left wall that is square makes a great space filler and give some balance. I like the general perspective of the frame. It was shot seemingly strong. I like the textures, processing. I like the door and the ramp to it. As the title states though "women" my eye is consistently drawn back to the corner and the women sign because of the power of its placement in the pic and it being darker/higher contrast.. And i am not sure if i like that because the sign isn't that interesting. You shot it well, and strong. Being drawn back to the sign over and over is just a little nerve wracking.

Thanks. I agree, it's a bit sparse content-wise.

Oh well.

False advertising !!!!!

;)

There is no tension, yet, there is no hierarchy. It's all balance and no payoff. I feel like I should love it - on many conceptual levels I think it should "work" for me. Yet, for some reason it just doesn't.

You know what I think it is? I think it's the lower corner. Should be placed on a fifth or seventh, or cropped.

I expected to see a nude woman. Disappointed. :ambivalence:

You know what I think it is? I think it's the lower corner. Should be placed on a fifth or seventh, or cropped.
would make a difference me thinks i agree. Still would lead the eye back to the sign though. It is one of those ones you really WANT to like.

Most reactions

Back