wonderful or lame?

Emerana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so I think I love this as an alternative portrait of my son. Anyone else love it...or anyone hate it? I know it is very different

agedphotos--2.jpg

Hehe, I like it! Real cute!

With such personal photos, it really doesn't matter whether we like it or not. But with that being said, I think its really good, and the color is EXCELLENT. I don't think it would necessarily be better with his eyes open, but I'd like to see you do another shot of this same style someday when he's doing just that. But the closed eyes in this one make him look more innocent.

BTW, did you darken his eyelashes? If not, then leave it, but if its possible to lighten them up a bit you might. But this is insanely nitpicky, the photo is 99% excellent (better than any picture I've ever taken, and I mean that).

Thanks all. I am glad to get the feedback because when it comes to photos of my own kids, I am far from objective. This was also a throwaway photo before editing. I didnt darken the lashes, my son has insane eyelashes

Nice to see you too Lacey, I had to take a break from forum life

Thanks all. I am glad to get the feedback because when it comes to photos of my own kids, I am far from objective. This was also a throwaway photo before editing. I didnt darken the lashes, my son has insane eyelashes

Nice to see you too Lacey, I had to take a break from forum life
I can understand that.;) I admit, I was a little worried about you though. So I'm glad to see you. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back