JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Super-chuffed with my bike after it came back from servicing. Had some general TLC and new brake and gear cables, and it feels like new
...so I thought I'd share some piccies 8)
Feedback appreciated!
* Dink *
Yup, that was a pin dropping
Hmm, I doubt your bike will be useful with all that snow... unless you're a fervent "jackass" fan
But anyway, these are great shots and the close up on #2 is awesome!
Good point - fortunately I cycled safely to uni despite the snow, thanks to it only really being half an inch and my tyres being nice and grippy.
All melted now - d'oh
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.