Woo-hoo it's Saturday...

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
my potty mouth has already got me in trouble with PG. One more strike and I might be made to go and wait in the car :badangel:

Hertz - You've been a bad bad boy! You'll know when you're really in trouble with me. :twisted:

(...I've been busting to do this all night)

I can hardly wait. Does it involve wet celery and spanking? :eyebrows:

Having re-read some of your earlier posts I've now got a horrible feeling it will involve spot-welding me to the hood of your car.......

WooooHooo!, It's Sunday! :D ....oh crap, I'm still at work. :cry:

haha suckers!!! i woke up at 12:30, had some breakfast around 1:00, surfed the internet, it's 2:00 now and i'll probably start my homework soon :)

[edit] i think i'm gunna go take a nice long hot shower before I start my homework :D

Hertz van Rental said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
my potty mouth has already got me in trouble with PG. One more strike and I might be made to go and wait in the car :badangel:

Hertz - You've been a bad bad boy! You'll know when you're really in trouble with me. :twisted:

Having re-read some of your earlier posts I've now got a horrible feeling it will involve spot-welding me to the hood of your car.......

Ha ha - nothing too painful. At least not at first. Involves wet noodles though. ;)

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Ha ha - nothing too painful. At least not at first. Involves wet noodles though. ;)

Naughty with noodles? You ARE the girl of my dreams :eek:ldman:

Nytmair said:
haha suckers!!! i woke up at 12:30, had some breakfast around 1:00, surfed the internet, it's 2:00 now and i'll probably start my homework soon :)

[edit] i think i'm gunna go take a nice long hot shower before I start my homework :D

HAHA you have home work!!! :D

mygrain said:
Nytmair said:

i know! it's rediculous!! stupid college giving me work to do...

Nytmair said:
mygrain said:
Nytmair said:

i know! it's rediculous!! stupid college giving me work to do...

yeah I remember...all of that money and all of that torture...ahh the good ole days...now i'm searching for grad schools...lol yep I'm a sick sick puppy

I feel your pain Matt. I'm at work too. Boo hoo hoo!

But thanks mygrain!

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
me three :cry:

People who work on Sundays rock!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :band:

thanks but i would rather be snapping shots at the zoo with my niece...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

md

No... we ROCK, MD....work is always stinky!!! :x <does he look ill to you. Yeap it would be a great day to go to the zoo. I was once kicked out of a zoo for getting into a fight with a zookeeper over how bad the animals looked. It took two security guards to drag me out of this place kicking and screaming.

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
me three :cry:

People who work on Sundays rock!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :band:

thanks but i would rather be snapping shots at the zoo with my niece...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

md

No... we ROCK, MD....work is always stinky!!! :x <does he look ill to you. Yeap it would be a great day to go to the zoo. I was once kicked out of a zoo for getting into a fight with a zookeeper over how bad the animals looked. It took two security guards to drag me out of this place kicking and screaming.

Just so long as they didn't see you passing and tried to drag you in thinking you'd escaped. That happened to me once....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back