Woo-hoo it's Saturday...

MDowdey said:
me three :cry:

ME FOUR!!!! Well, sorta...I DID work today, but I'm home now...gotta clean and get ready for my bf coming over tonight. Tommorrow is our 1yr anniversary and I am making us a nice dinner and a cheesecake (I didn't even let on at all about it, so it'll be a surprise for him) :)

core_17 said:
MDowdey said:

ME FOUR!!!! Well, sorta...I DID work today, but I'm home now...gotta clean and get ready for my bf coming over tonight. Tommorrow is our 1yr anniversary and I am making us a nice dinner and a cheesecake (I didn't even let on at all about it, so it'll be a surprise for him) :)

mail me some of that cheesecake!! overnight airmail should keep it nice and fresh

(i love cheesecake...)

core_17 said:
MDowdey said:

Hope you have a lovely time

Happy 1 year anniversary...a little early! Hope he enjoys the meal :)

core_17 said:
:goodvibe: :love: He loved the cheeeeesecake! :)
It's cheesecake, what's not to love? :D
And congrats!

Happy Anniversary yo! My gal and I just celebrated two year together! You should bring some of that cheese cake to JT!!!

Zach :D

Most reactions

Back