Woo! I got in! :)

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just had a look at the offers released for TAFE & UNI... (I had a look early, "just in case" - and they were there!!!!)...

and I got in!!!!!!! Wooo.... Yay....

Sooo I will be going to TAFE this year to do a diploma of photography...

Yay :)

Well done :thumbup: . that sounds very exciting and challenging, best of luck with it all

Thanks all :)

I am reallllllly looking forward to being able to leave my job :D

Really, really, really... And from what I can see, the TAFE actually has an on-site photo lab, that you can get a job in. Which would be very cool (not sure if they pay though). But am sure that goes to extra credit or something.

Am kinda nervous about meeting all these new people though. Haven't been at "school" for two years now. And am nervous about driving there. Its a long way to go (about 40 mins each way) and the furtherest I have ever been on my own is about 15 minutes. lol...

Oh well. I suppose those are just tiny minor things :)

Nervous is natural. You will make friends fast. The College/Artscool environment is very conducive to creativity. Being around other students that share your passion for the arts is a big part of the education. I am still (16 years and counting) very dear friends with our gang from SVA.

Now about that commute... I lived 50 minutes from SVA and I opted to stay in the dorms. I hate trains and I had to get away from my mom and brother. Turns out it was a great decision. We learned a lot at night. Insert wink smiley. The point is be social.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back