Wood ducklings

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to one of my favorite ponds hoping to shoot some swallows. No swallow activity that day but saw this female Wood duck and her ducklings. Theres a ton of algae on the water now.

1. Wood ducklings
Wood ducklings by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Wood ducklings by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

These two of the female mallard and her duckling are test shots with a new lens. @waday you may be interested since this is the 12-100 used for these shots.

3. Female mallard
Female mallard by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

4. Mallard duckling
Mallard duckling by Brent Cameron, on Flickr

Nice shots! Very much like the shots from the 12-100... I really like the focal range, especially for travel. I wonder if I can get my wife to buy off on it, heh heh heh.

Nice shots! Very much like the shots from the 12-100... I really like the focal range, especially for travel. I wonder if I can get my wife to buy off on it, heh heh heh.

I would try and decide if the 12-100 makes more sense for you. If it does you can always sell the 12-40 and 40-150. That would more than cover the cost.

I would try and decide if the 12-100 makes more sense for you. If it does you can always sell the 12-40 and 40-150. That would more than cover the cost.
I don't have the 40-150. Just want it badly, haha, along with the 12-100. I thought about it earlier this week, and I think the 12-100 would work for me more than the 40-150. I like the extra reach, and I really like the f/2.8. But, I worry about the size of the 40-150, also, I don't like swapping lenses when out and about. In fact, I try to avoid it at all costs, because I don't want to be a bother when we travel. So, I'm pretty sure the 12-100 would stay on my camera. When we went to Ecuador, despite having the 12-40, the 14-150 f/variable stayed on my camera for most of the trip. I think I could do without the extra 50, but it's just hard to give that up.

Very nice set.
Never seen a Wood Duck before.

Nice set, they are adorable little and beautiful as adults even the female is gorgeous but the male is so colorful they almost look like a painted wood decoy.Nature is just amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back