wooo hooo my ad!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ad.jpg

!!!! you won't belive but something like you see above will be published in a students magazine ( which is in English )!!! It's and advertisement of... me! and my photos! A friend of mine designed such an adverb and ask if I want it published somewhere for free coz I'm a student... WOOT!

I'd be glad if you cheked this... if there's no error and so... but I hope it's fine... ok...so who's keen on the offer? only $20 for big 40x30 cm print! with author's sig :D hehehee

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
THAT IS AWESOME, Mentos! Nice ad, and I hope you get tons of responses.

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do we put an "an" before 'unique'??? it looks a little strange there - yes i know about the whole 'before a vowel' rule... but I never ever say an unique... it's always a unique. But maybe that's just coz of my accent.

The last sentance "Would you like to show your boss your full of art office" sounds a bit funny with the 'full of art office' bit. Maybe you should try - "Would you like to show your boss your office filled with art?"

And the sentance where you say "Choose a picture you want to have developed" is fine... but it's got a lot of words in it. You could say it a lot simpler like "Choose a picture you would like developed" (or even printed).

What does everyone else think?

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Meysha said:
Do we put an "an" before 'unique'??? it looks a little strange there - yes i know about the whole 'before a vowel' rule... but I never ever say an unique... it's always a unique. But maybe that's just coz of my accent.

The last sentance "Would you like to show your boss your full of art office" sounds a bit funny with the 'full of art office' bit. Maybe you should try - "Would you like to show your boss your office filled with art?"

And the sentance where you say "Choose a picture you want to have developed" is fine... but it's got a lot of words in it. You could say it a lot simpler like "Choose a picture you would like developed" (or even printed).

What does everyone else think?

You touched upon everything I was going to mention.

Good luck Mentos!!!!!!!! The ad looks awesome!

OP
mentos_007

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
thank you for comments!! I'll call him and ask to correct those :) I hope somebody will buy a print...

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
so how long will it be till you earn your first million?? ;)

Most reactions