WooooooHooooooo!!!!

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I am soon to be the proud owner of a Daylab 35 plus. :cheer: I had some really great friends bid on one for us last night and I woke up this morning to see we had won. (Neither of us could remember our logons and ebay was taking tooooo long to send us the information...I still haven't gotten it). So in a few weeks, we can start shooting slide film and start surfing ebay for my sx-70 base while, even more, start attempting some transfers and lifts. :smileys:

Chase said:
Crazy alt people :lol:
Get out of here, Chase! :irked: Who asked you, anyway??

Don't mind him, Hobbes. :hug:: This definitely rates a major woo hooo!!!!! So it's coming with the standard 3x4 base for 669 film? :D This totally rocks! :thumbup:

:senses another Polaroid exchange in the not-too-distant future: :mrgreen:

:bounce: thats awesome!

Not that its as cool as yours, but I tried out my slide printer last night for the first time and did my first image transfer. I think Im in love :heart: I looked over and said to my fiance... "Oh lord, this is going to get expensive :lol:.

How cool! Im so happy for yah :D :cheer:

You'll have to start posting your transfers and stuff, Karalee. Have you tried a lift yet? :D

When I'm doing lifts, I'm convinced I love them more than anything in the world....till I'm doing transfers, then I swing the other way.

Polaroid love....a fickle thing. :heart:

:lol:

Polaroid love....a fickle thing.

Isn't it just! Ill post them, I just have to get some vinegar for the vinegar bath thingee. I did a wet transfer, and used the squeegie in lieu of a brayer, but I didnt feel like it was hands on enough.

Hobbes your in for a boat load of fun :)

I hate that the auction ended on Friday because I know it will be tomorrow before they process the payment and maybe Tuesday before it gets mailed and Thursday before it gets here...then I have to get slide film and polaroid film...it could be NEXT WEEK before I can even start trying transfers...:( I think I need to head out to the photo store this week. :twisted:

B&H is going to be your special friend! And remember you can click the link at the bottom of any page here. :mrgreen:

It's win-win, bay-bay!!!

I'm excited for ya....you've no idea what fun lies in store. :thumbup:

So I call the place I got the daylab from to get a tracking number yesterday and they tell me that there was a problem with delivery. They didn't have a unit number for our condo...strange to me because my credit card won't clear without it but anyway...I call UPS and give them the info and it should be there today. :cheer: :smileys:

One brand new goes for $250 and the sx-70 base that's next on my search list goes for $250 too. Not a cheap hobby by any means. I think I'm going to load up the slide film over lunch today and go shoot some pre-emptive shots for transfer. Our local camera shop sells polaroid film of all types.

photogoddess said:
How much should one of these go for anyways?
:quietly observes Tammy's budding interest:

:twisted:

Hobbes, you'll want to start with a 2-pack of 669. Amazing how fast you'll go through it while learning the technique! :)

Is 669 the easiest to work with. I still haven't decided if I want to try a lift or a transfer first...or if they're similar enough to try both. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back