Work station

vslg1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Greetings...

I do some event photoraphy...(green screen)...

What I'm looking for is some sort of portable case that will hold my tripods, lights, laptop, printer, chroma key background, etc...that might even be on wheels...In a perfect world, I'd be able to use it as a work station, thereby, not even requiring the host to provide a table...

Does anyone make such a device..?

I found a large hockey bag with wheel which works perfectly for what I was looking for and is probably the size you're looking for. Something like this Canadien Sport - Easton Synergy EQ40 Wheel hockey bag It is long enough to put tripods and my backdrop stand in (Standard suitcases are not long enough), fit my backdrop, lights and such. Comes with extendable handle and wheels. Pretty cheap compared to some photography cases I found online. Check your local sports store. Should be some hockey equipment in Chicago. Does not act like a table though. And when I get older, I will have to get another solution as it does get quiet heavy with all the gear.

Good luck; if you find one let the rest of us know! What I have is a dolly, a small collapsible trestle-table, and equipment in Pelican/hard cases. I strap everything to the dolly and tow it where I want to go. There probably are 'all in one' solutions, but I'm guessing probably quite expensive, and as with most things (Swiss Army Knives) that do a lot of things, they probably don't do them all very well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back