What's new

Work

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
9,713
Reaction score
204
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's something that came out of having to remove the metal insides of a fence out back. And who said you can't work and play at the same time :D

DSC_9330-1.jpg
 
Nice fireworks, must be hard to get the composition.
 
Great composition and I also love the yellow light
 
Composition wasn't that hard. I shot handheld and gave dad the angle grinder. This is the only photo I took where the angle grinder actually disappeared in the final photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom