What's new

Workin' on the bikes.

ASCSurveyor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
52
Reaction score
2
Location
Hampton, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would have posted these up a while ago, but never thought of it until I was browsing through my photobucket site today.

I was over at a friends house working on the bike. Mostly preventative stuff. Anyway, I finished my work, but was waiting on the others. So, like a true photo nerd, I whip out the 'ol XTi.

Critique if you will.

1.
Resting.jpg


2.
Preload.jpg


3.
Liar.jpg


4.
AFSM.jpg


5.
1stGeneration.jpg


Oh, and $100 to the person who guesses what make/model bike #3 is. Hint: It's not a GSX-750R.
 
Number three looks a bit like my friends ZX, but not sure.

Number 2 jumps out at me I like the DOF...cool shots.
 
Is not sacreligious to put a GSXR part on a Ninja??:lol:
My vote is since it is not a GSXR 750, then it must be a Katana 750.

Nice shots BTW
 
No right answers yet. It is a Suzuki, but not a can-o-tuna.

Thanks for the comments. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom