Working for a Newspaper

Today I walked into the newspaper and asked them about printings hockey cards. They asked if I did sports photography and I said yes, they asked if I could do all their sporting events. Must have been at the right place at the right time I guess. Small newspaper though.

Take me with you

Today I walked into the newspaper and asked them about printings hockey cards. They asked if I did sports photography and I said yes, they asked if I could do all their sporting events. Must have been at the right place at the right time I guess. Small newspaper though.

Take me with you

Only if you bring cookies.

What town are you living in?

Tisdale

Tisdale, Sk

Most reactions

Back