Working image on computer

madelhoughton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have strange question. I have some files on my computer in .cdr format. One of images today has popped up strange message Error reading a CDR4.cdr file. I repeated an action once more. The error popped up again. The problem is that this image I have to send to one of our customers, it costs money. I hope you can help me to do something with it.

There are many methods in search machine on phrase recover corel draw corrupt file

But the most effective I know it is CorelDraw tech support or Corel Online Service - they launched it some months ago, it is worth to be tested.

I have strange question. I have some files on my computer in .cdr format. One of images today has popped up strange message Error reading a CDR4.cdr file. I repeated an action once more. The error popped up again. The problem is that this image I have to send to one of our customers, it costs money. I hope you can help me to do something with it.
Are you trying to open it with CorelDraw? If you are and get that message, you have a problem. If you are trying to open the file with Photoshop (or any program/app other than CorelDraw) that is the expected message. You need to open it with CorelDraw.

Most reactions

Back