Working & Non-working Agfa Dlab 2 for sale

KevStormJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale, a working Agfa Dlab.2s with a gas laser. Purchased in 2003 and has given 11 years of reliable service. Has a film scanner that was rarely used. Comes with 5 paper cassette boxes.

I also have a non-working one that I've been cannibalizing for parts. Purchased about 6 years ago from a lab that was going out of business. It has been a great asset to have for quick maintenance on the working one.

Use the link below to see the working Dlab in action. The video was shot on May 5, 2014.

I'm asking $4000 for both, OBO. They are currently located in the San Diego area.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
$Dlab2-1.JPG
1st image is of working Dlab.
$Dlab2-2.JPG
2nd image is of non-working Dlab.

For sale, a working Agfa Dlab.2s with a gas laser. Purchased in 2003 and has given 11 years of reliable service. Has a film scanner that was rarely used. Comes with 5 paper cassette boxes.

I also have a non-working one that I've been cannibalizing for parts. Purchased about 6 years ago from a lab that was going out of business. It has been a great asset to have for quick maintenance on the working one.

Use the link below to see the working Dlab in action. The video was shot on May 5, 2014.

I'm asking $4000 for both, OBO. They are currently located in the San Diego area.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back