BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 30, 2007 #1 What you guys think? 1.
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2007 #2 I think the Crossroads text is overpowering the whole image...it's too big and fighting for attention with the church. It just seems out of place. I would say play around with the text size, color, and positioning a little more.
I think the Crossroads text is overpowering the whole image...it's too big and fighting for attention with the church. It just seems out of place. I would say play around with the text size, color, and positioning a little more.
H heip TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 502 Reaction score 0 Oct 31, 2007 #3 Great shot of the building and great work on the text, but I agree, it's way too big.