Working with a cookie dipper company C&C needed

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, so today was the first time working with kids and there were TONS! I wasn't prepared and got call at 8am. I had a totally different vision than what I ended up with. But still, they liked the photos. Any thoughts?

Compression sux so you'll have to click to enlarge them. 3 were 4x6 and 2 are 8x10 forats

SipNDip209s.jpg

SipNDip137s.jpg

SipNDip134s.jpg

SipNDip152s.jpg

SipNDip122s.jpg

LOL hey whatever makes money :thumbup:

Maybe I'm judging too much but I think they're just ok not GREAT u know what I mean? But it was first time, and we were working in their lobby of their apartment building so I didn't have much of a good place to work with.

No $hit eh, woww I remember when we had to seperate the oreo's and dip them into the cup, the part when i got pretty p!ssed was when I had dipped away so much milk my cookie couldn"t reach it anymore and had to refill my cup lol.

If they were happy then good. The shots are good but they lok more like portraits than advertising.

No $hit eh, woww I remember when we had to seperate the oreo's and dip them into the cup, the part when i got pretty p!ssed was when I had dipped away so much milk my cookie couldn"t reach it anymore and had to refill my cup lol.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:this!:lmao:

And also, as for the pictures. They don't look very advertising, you need to get one with the child enjoying themselves like dipping that cookie and eating it, capture the joy!

oh I do have them doing that also! But cool, you guys like the colorings and stuff so now I'll continue to edit the rest :) :thumbup:

I will post more once I edit them

So for advertisement purpose, u guys think that they really shouldn't look at the camera but instead, look at the product and the gllass of milk?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back