+ World cup inspiration +

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A little commercial.. but i thought I'd give it a shot :)

The only thing thats bugging me is that piece of grass coming out of the shoe!

C&C Welcome :D

dsc0847.jpg

I like it. It does have that commercial look to it but that's what I like about it. Well done. It would be pretty simply to erase that small blade of grass.

I like it noonz, composition is good, ball, players boot, sideline leading off, goalpost in the distance even the moody sky, well setup.

I agree with the blade of grass issue, it really does draw my eye, simple fix though.

The field grass itself is too long, freshly mown and lined would be better and the players boot and the ball either need to be pristinely clean or obviously dirty, not just plain old grimy as it looks to me.

Sorry if it sounds all negative, but I do like it, just offering up how I see it with the same compostion for commercial purposes. Grain of salt though as I am no expert.

cool shot. i wud like the foreground to been in focus however.

OHH, that is a cool shot.. I'd like maybe the goal in the background to be a bit close but that is being nit-picky.. I have a good friend who has been begging me to hurry and get my cam so I can shoot him playing soccer.. maybe this will help his argument.

cheers.

BR you seem to have painted a black dot in the center of your edit.

yeah, is that your new watermark or better wording, stamp?

Most reactions

Back