Harris
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 23, 2009
- Messages
- 59
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Brownsville, TX
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So I had to go to a wedding rehearsal yesterday outside of a lighthouse here in Port Isabel. Figured I could get a few interesting shots(unfortunately I didn't have much in the way of free time). What I did get was to meet a new friend and see the largest monopod I've ever seen!
Here are the few pics I was able to get of the lighthouse, feel free to C & C
Ran into this guy, started talking and had to share these photos - I emailed him a link to the forum simply because this guys ingenuity amazed me.
Here are the few pics I was able to get of the lighthouse, feel free to C & C
Ran into this guy, started talking and had to share these photos - I emailed him a link to the forum simply because this guys ingenuity amazed me.
Ingenious I'll agree, but the shots he took couldn't possibly have turned out sharply...could they? That pole doesn't look too sturdy. 