What's new

Worth getting up for..

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive just returned from a trip to Wales, was really nice and we were graced with constant nice weather! I was up at 4:30am to walk the 3 miles down to the beach to get this shot lol, but i think it was worth it, the light was amazing down there! So i hope you like it!

M264Boatedited.jpg
 
Ooooh! I like this one. Cool shot! ;-)
I like the composition, lighting, everything!
 
Very impressive. Great textures and colors. The composition is excellent as well.
 
great composition, I just would say balance a litlle the colors, it has to much yellow :)
 
sweet sweet light! lovely capture :D
 
Thanks for all the comments guys :)

I agree breezeart... too much yellow.. so i went bk to photoshop and tweaked it, looks much better now thanks :) I cant be bothered to upload the newly edited one now though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom