Worth the Hype?

jdh313

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0054-1wm.jpg

On the 4th i took this photo of some fireworks.
My parents and friends found this photo amazing, especially from a young teen like me. I personally love it was wandering if i could get some c&c on it.
P.S. I removed the fireworks from the sky background and put it on a full black backing then cropped a lot.
I usually never post process so it was also a first for that.
Any advice would be great.
Thank You

Last edited:
I'm not able to see the picture because my work is crazy and doesn't let me see any pictures on the forum but i would recomend doing some post processing on most of your pictures. I usually play with the brightness and the contrast a little because i have noticed the pictures i take are a little to bright and just post processing slightly makes them look a lot better.

i would recomend doing some post processing on most of your pictures
I do try to post process but i just got a dslr a few months ago and i used to take snapshots more than anything.

i got ya I'm still playin with my super zoom until I get my hands on the dslr that i got. It is amazing some of the shots you can get with a point and shoot also. I always carry a point and shoot with me just incase i want to just capture some memories and is easier than carrying around my big camera.

To buy my DSLR i had to sell my p&s and sometimes i miss the portability.
I think maybe next year i will buy another one but one that's waterproof.:lol:

The signature is also my first one so once i get a chance i will lower the opacity on it.

it is a nice photo, but i would agree, the watermark is too bright and too big for my taste.

I think this looks great..the quality and the pp looks good

Only thing i would say is that i wish there was more included on the bottom. It seems like you cut of some of the trails falling on the bottom

Thanks for all of the advice
Only thing i would say is that i wish there was more included on the bottom. It seems like you cut of some of the trails falling on the bottom
I looked back over the photo and none of the light trail was cut off in the crop from the original image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back