worth the trip

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I travelled to a small island off the South West coast of the UK to photograph our Native Red Squirrel - The invasive Greys have Squirrel pox and this kills of the native Reds, shame as they are 1/2 the size of the invaders and in my opinion twice as attractive

here's one from my day out :)

XmR03Mi.jpg

Sony a7Riv + Sony 200-600mm lens hand held

Les :)

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing but greys around here and sorry to hear about their invasion. I would hate to see your red squirrels go, they're beautiful. I like their long haired ears and color over the greys and I love the shot! One of my favorite types where you only see a part of the subject and it's magnified. I have one myself I processed last night after work that I'm posting here in a minute.

OP
OP
Lez325

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing but greys around here and sorry to hear about their invasion. I would hate to see your red squirrels go, they're beautiful. I like their long haired ears and color over the greys and I love the shot! One of my favorite types where you only see a part of the subject and it's magnified. I have one myself I processed last night after work that I'm posting here in a minute.
These live on an island and there are no greys - so this little population is quite safe :)
Wonderful shot! Love the little tufts on the ears.
Thank you Jeff :)

Les

Most reactions

New Topics