What's new

would like some feed back...

sorry, I'm not feeling it.
 
I can't think of enough ways to say "no" to effectively cover what you've done here.
 
used snapspeed.. i pad app. played with the contast, used grunge filter for the first one. the second, I just played with the contrast and brightness, I kinda like the super bright colors. not serious work, I should have posted them in the just for fun section.
 
Well, if it's grunge you wanted then you achieved your goal. Seriously, if you like them then that's what counts. Personally I don't so I'll just let it go at that.

I will say that your getting down to eye level for the second one is a big plus in your favor. I see so many shots of kids on her taken from above, sometimes WAY above, and it's nice to see someone go to the effort to get down on their level for a change.
 
thanks a lot for all the honest feed back. It is so much nicer than having people I know telling me they like them just because they think they have too. sometimes, I think a little too far outside the box :)
 
The exposures are unconventional...probably that work here, at least for me ...for both of them....
The expressions on the faces of kids are lovely :D
 
Well, don't let anyone tell you what your style should be... but it's worth understanding what reactions people are having and why.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom