Would like to Trade a Macbook Pro Retina for Canon Lenses - L Series preferred

pwagoner74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am an new aspiring photographer looking to upgrade my set of lenses. I currently have a 2012 Macbook pro retina in box purchased from apple a month ago. (I can provide a copy of receipt) I paid around 2699 plus tax for it, what i am looking for is a trade around the same monetary if possible. I am new to this forum but am an established member of paypal and ebay (pwagoner74's profile) This is a 2.3ghz Quad core machine with 8gb of ram and a 512 SSD... blazing fast for editing. Reason i want to do this is i really want to upgrade the quality of my images with glass and this is probably easiest way for me :)

Thanks for your time and drop me a line.
$726088.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Keep the computer and rent lenses when needed.

Are you going to edit on your i-Pad?

I have two machines, i bought a new macbook and i still have my desktop :)

What lens are you looking for?

What lens are you looking for?
Mainly just some good starter lenses for me 16-35 2.8 would be an ideal start , wouldnt mind something in the 70-200 range as well id like to stay 2.8 if i can but its not a must. I have a 5dm2 and i want to try and take advantage of it with better lenses than i have. Im currently using 28-135 and a 50mm 1.8

I have a 24-105L in brand new condition. It was only used twice.

Dude, your nuts selling that computer for a L lens, that is a nice ass computer with a SSD in it. your better off selling it on ebay for 22-2300 and buying a used 70-200 2.8 for $1900 and pocket the rest of the money.

How much just for the mb pro?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back